Click here to see a map of our event locations. Click here to see a calendar view.
Join Your Fellow Patriots
5 Steps to Organize a Patriot Parade
Sign-Up on Website for a location (Community/Town/City)
- So, your neighbors far and wide can find out you’re doing one!
Determine a Location to Meet
- We request you pledge to do your best to have 10 vehicles at a parade to host an event
- Plan for a parking lot size to meet your goal of vehicles participating. (10, 20, 50+)
- Please ensure the parking lot or field owner is aware and grants permission
- Ideas: Churches, Parks, Businesses, Farmer’s Field
Plan a Route (Approximately 60-90 minutes in length)
- We recommend a route through neighborhoods to show your neighbors how important our freedoms are!
- We recommend avoiding highways because it is likely that fewer people will see your parade.
- Unless you coordinate with your local police force; we do support the following of all traffic rules and regulations
- Things to consider in your planning: major highways; traffic lights; construction zones; most visibility by others – keeping folks together
- Contact your closest family, friends and neighbors to join the parade!
- Ask your family, friends, and neighbors to contact the and to call their friends
- Branch out from here: social media, fliers, talking w/ church leaders, veteran organizations, your local elected officials
Encourage Attendees to Vote
- October 3rd – Pass our Registration Forms and Voter Pledge Cards
- October 31st – Pass Out Voting Pledge Cards